This fall inspired picture is keeping me going through summer with my August 2015 Workout Playlist. We’ve started Riley on two-a-day walks so some fresh music has been nice. Hope you enjoy!
August 2015’s Workout Playlist*:
- Worth It (feat Kid Ink) by Fifth Harmony (3:44)
- Uma Thurman by Fall Out Boy (3:31)
- Sail by AWOLNATION (4:19)
- Radioactive by Imagine Dragons (3:06)
- Lean On (feat. MO & DJ Snake) by Major Lazer (2:56)
- I Hate Everything About You by Three Days Grace (3:55)
- Supermassive Black Hole by Muse (3:30)
- Take It Off by Ke$ha (3:35)
- Crawling in the Dark by Hoobastank (2:55)
- One, Two Step (Feat. Missy Elliot) by Ciara (3:23)
*Some of these songs contain explicit lyrics. Be sure to download the clean version to avoid language you may not want to hear.
Looking for more tunes? Check out my other workout playlists:
Thanks for stopping by!