Whenever I make this enchilada casserole, it reminds me of college. My BFF Melissa would make this easy casserole from her mom’s recipe collection, and it was always a hit! And to top it off, it heats up even better the next day! Now let’s get to it! Here is what you’ll need:
~2 lbs. ground beed
~1 small onion
~1 can cream of mushroom
~1 can cream of chicken
~1 can enchilada sauce
~8 oz. Rotega taco sauce
~pack of flour tortilla (medium sized)
~shredded cheese (2-3 cups)
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2) Brown meat with onions and drain
3) Add cream of mushroom, cream of chicken, enchilada sauce, and taco sauce and stir
4) In a 9″ x 11″ dish–layer meat, tortilla, meat, cheese, tortilla, meat and finally cheese!
5) Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes and voila!
Not the prettiest of casseroles, but it sure is yummy! Hope you like it as much as I do!
Thanks for stopping by!