I cannot believe we are already past the middle of February!?! Where did the time go? I’ve been a little under the weather, so I have not been able to work out much this month besides the occasional walking Riley around neighborhood. I still wanted to share some tunes for the month!
February 2015’s Workout Playlist*:
1. Lips Are Movin by Megan Trainor (3:02)
2. All My Life by Foo Fighters (4:24)
3. Blank Space by Taylor Swift (3:51)
4. I Bet My Life by Imagine Dragons (3:14)
5. GDFR ( feat. Sage the Gemini and Lookas) by Flo Rida (3:10)
6. Poker Face by Lady Gaga (3:59)
7. Working for the Weekend by Loverboy (3:43)
8. Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance (4:59)
9. Promiscuous Girl by Nelly Furtado feat. Timbaland (4:04)
10. Come with Me by Puff Daddy and Jimmy Page (6:02)
*Some of these songs contain explicit lyrics. Be sure to download the clean version to avoid language you may not want to hear.
Now onto the giveaway! I am so excited to partner with the The Running Princess Etsy Shop for my first giveaway on the blog! Lately I have been obsessed with Etsy and especially funny workout shirts. I ordered a super comfy and warm gray sweatshirt that says “Yeah no, don’t put me down for cardio” from her shop. This has definitely been my mood lately, haha!
|Just a sample of tanks from the The Running Princess Etsy Shop!|
The giveaway is for one tanktop from The Running Princess Etsy Shop. Be sure to enter by midnight Thursday, February 26, 2105 to win!
Here is how you enter:
1) Be sure to Like Sweet Tea in the South’s page on Facebook
2) Go checkout The Running Princess Etsy Shop and comment below which tanktop you would pick if you win! Be sure to check back next Saturday to see if you won! I’ll be posting the winner on Facebook and on the blog! : )
**This giveaway has closed! Thank you to all who entered! The winner is comment #7–Jennifer S.! I’ll be in contact with you : )
Looking for more tunes? Check out my other workout playlists:
Thanks for stopping by!