One of my favorite past times is making playlists. The other day I found my old iPod and have been working on getting old music that I had lost transferred onto my computer. It was fun going back through some of my old playlists. In the spirit of reminiscing over my old music, I’ve decided to share one of my workout playlists with you . My playlists are usually a little all over the place, and have a little bit of new and old : ) Hope you enjoy!
|Isn’t this picture awesome?!? It is by Bells Design|
November 2014’s Playlist*:
1. Beg for It (feat. Mo) by Iggy Izalea (2:58)
2. Points of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer by Jay-Z and Linkin Park (4:41)
3. Stronger by Kayne West (5:14)
4. Come With Me Now by Kongos (3:32)
5. Let It Rock by Kevin Rudolph feat. Lil Wayne (3:56)
6. My Hero by Foo Fighters (4:23)
7. Move Along by The All-American Rejects (4:00)
8. Ladies and Gentlemen by Saliva (3:37)
9. Pump It by Black Eyed Peas (3:37)
10. I Don’t Care by Fall Out Boy (3:40)
*Some of these songs contain explicit lyrics. Be sure to download the clean version to avoid language you may not want to hear.
Looking for more tunes? Check out my other workout playlists:
Thanks for stopping by!