Have I mentioned how much I’m looking forward to fall weather?!? This weekend the high is in the low 70’s, and it doesn’t get much better than that! I’m hoping I can open up the house and air everything out. I recently rejoined a local gym and have really enjoyed taking the group classes they offer such as BodyPump and BodyFlow. Next up is to start getting back into running now that it is cooler 🙂 Hope you enjoy my September 2015 Workout Playlist!
September 2015’s Workout Playlist*:
- Burnin’ Up (feat. 2 Chainz) by Jessie J (3:40)
- Conquistador by Thirty Seconds to Mars (3:12)
- Shake it Off by Taylor Swift (3:39)
- Problem (feat. Iggy Azalea) by Ariana Grande (3:13)
- Bad Company by Five Finger Death Punch (4:22)
- Love Drunk by Boys Like Girls (3:47)
- Lean On (feat. MO & DJ Snake) by Major Lazer (2:56)
- Magic (feat. Rivers Cuomo) by B.o.B. (3:16)
- Stitches by Shawn Mendes (3:26)
- Hey Mama (feat. Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha, &Afrojack) by David Guetta (3:12)
*Some of these songs contain explicit lyrics. Be sure to download the clean version to avoid language you may not want to hear.
Looking for more tunes? Check out my other workout playlists:
Thanks for stopping by!